26th International Conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (WAAVP 2017), 4-8 Spet. 2017
- WAAVP2017 Conference Introduction
- WAAVP2017 Conference Website URL, Theme, Banner and Logo
- WAAVP 2017 e-Brochure
- WAAVP2017 Sponsorship Prospectus
- WAAVP2017 2mins PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- WAAVP2017 5mins PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- Give WAAVP2017 a LIKE
FoodNavigator, Tuesday 21 April 2015
Insect derived protein meal has a similar amino acid profile to fishmeal and can be used in broiler diets with no effect on weight gain or FCR, found a UK research project.
- Related News: Insects in fish and poultry diets most accepted
- Related News: ‘Paradigm shift’ in insect based feed production
- Related News: Natural gas derived feed protein could be three years from commercialization
AllAboutFeed, Monday 20 April 2015
Agri food giant Cargill India is to start operating its corn mill in Karnataka in September this year, processing about 800 tonnes of corn per day that has been locally sourced.
AllAboutFeed, Thursday 16 April 2015
The use of insects in animal feed is one potential solution to improve the sustainability of animal diets and maintain legitimacy for livestock production within society.
- Related Study: Insects in animal feed: Acceptance and its determinants among farmers, agriculture stakeholders and citizens (abstract)
- Related White Paper: Why are insects not allowed in animal feed?
- Related News: Insect meals could replace up to 100% of conventional protein source in animal feeds, say researchers
FeedNavigator, Tuesday 7 April 2015
The inclusion of genetically modified plants (GMPs) in feed is safe for animal and human health, concludes a leading animal nutrition researcher.